“Whole Foods Warehouse of the Year” Celebration with States Logistics
On Thursday, October 5th, CaseStack awarded States Logistics as the 2016/2017 “Whole Foods Warehouse of the Year”. This is the 6th consecutive year States has won this award, and they finished with a final score of 97.34 (less than one percent more than our second place warehouse).
Facts about States Logistics performance:
They received 736 IB orders during the 2016-2017 period.
- 100% on-time confirmation accuracy
They shipped 5471 OB orders during the 2016-2017 period.
- 5% increase in volume compared to last year
- More than 1,570,000+ cases shipped on these orders
They shipped 582 Master PO orders during the 2016-2017 period.
- 97.8% same day confirmation accuracy & 95.7% within 1-hour confirmation accuracy – highest among all WHPs
They did not receive a single negative impact during the 2016-2017 period.
- second consecutive scoring period with this accomplishment
Their survey scores from Whole Foods SCA/CDMs were 4.9 out of 5
- highest among all WHPs
This award was given at CaseStack’s Buena Park Warehouse in California where the warehouse team came out to celebrate the winner.