CaseStack Recognizes Top Transportation Providers with 2009 Carrier Awards
CaseStack announced its second annual carrier award winners today, recognizing the best of its transportation providers for 2009.
The winners included:
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. – Walmart Consolidation Carrier of the Year
- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. – Less-than-Truckload (LTL) National Carrier of the Year
- Tony’s Express – Less-than-Truckload Regional Carrier of the Year
- Schneider National – Truckload Provider of the Year
- AFN, LLC – Best New Transportation Vendor of the Year
CaseStack’s Transportation Management team conducted a detailed analysis of the company’s 400 plus carriers to select the best-performing companies in each category. Providers were rated against several metrics, including operational performance, on time service, problem resolution, pricing, efficiency, availability and overall service quality. Winners were presented with crystal awards and a certificate honoring their commitment to transportation excellence.
In an effort to reflect CaseStack’s expanding portfolio of services, officials added three new categories this year: Walmart Consolidation Carrier of the Year, Less-than-Truckload Regional Carrier of the Year and Best New Transportation Vendor of the Year.
“These awards are a direct result of each company’s superior reputation for reliability, quality and customer service,” said Dan Sanker, president and CEO of CaseStack. “We look forward to continuing our excellent relationships with all the honorees in 2010.”
For more information on any of the five winners, visit: